Friday, October 22, 2010

Funny Memories



I was looking through some old pictures tonight of fun times with David, both before we started dating and afterwards and just had to post the ones that made me giggle the most. I married a wonderfully silly man who appreciates that I'm just as silly...as you'll see in this short pictorial history.

The Sad-wich
David and I had been friends for about a month at
this point and I was hanging out with him and his roommate Chris. David was packing his lunch for the next day, making a sandwich. He left the kitchen and I don't know why, but I just HAD to take a bite out of the corner...the idea was so hilarious to me. So, these are the pictures he took the next day at work to text to me. Ah, too funny.



An Office Obsession
Again, just as friends, we bought each other small Christmas gifts. We should have known then that we were going to get married, because when we did the exchange, it turned out we both had gotten each other the EXACT SAME gift - a Dwight Schrute bobble head doll. I mean, really...how does that even happen. Great minds think alike I suppose.



The Pictures that Really Made Us Swoon
The picture of me on the left is one he took. He later told me that this photo is one that made him fall in love with me. And the one to the right of him and his brothers is the one that made me fall in love with him. I'm so glad we both have a sense of humor. In our first year of marriage, I really think that's been one of the major keys. We laugh ALL THE TIME!!


No comments:

Post a Comment